Eco Bookkeeping and Business Solutions is a registered BAS Agency and Bookkeeping firm that has a wide range of services that will provide your business with internal accounting and finance solutions that will help you sleep at night and save you money and time. We are your professional MYOB & Xero Bookkeeper Gold Coast + Australia wide.
Eco Bookkeeping + Business Solutions is a Registered BAS Agency which offers cloud based bookkeeping solutions specialising in Xero & MYOB.
We have no “one size fits all package” and take the time with you to determine the scope of work you want us to do for you so you can sleep at night. Our bookkeeping service is tailored to your requirements – Anything from daily reconciliation and reporting to quarterly reconciliation and reporting.
You can choose any of our services which include:
- Accurate data entry,
- Reconciliation of bank accounts, credit cards, loan accounts & petty cash,
- Business Activity Statement (BAS), preparation, lodgement and compliance,
- Payroll (STP) and Superannuation Management,
- Receipt and Invoice Management giving you more time to do what matters – running your business,
- Accounts receivable and payable management, (debtors & creditors),
- Management Reporting to ensure you have the information you want when you need it,
- Accountants Packages, to ensure that your accountant gets everything they need to give you the best tax planning advice throughout the year and at years end,
- New Business Set Up,
- Review, Catch up & Repair of your existing bookkeeping,
- Software set up or migration to XERO or MYOB,
- Software system training for XERO, MYOB and associated Apps,
- Loan application packages for business or asset finance.
BAS Preparation, Lodgement & Compliance
Anyone can become a bookkeeper but not everyone can be a registered BAS agent. We need to have a Cert 4 in Accounting, Complete a Tax Practitioners Board (TPB) BAS agent course, abide by the professional code of practice and must have professional indemnity insurance.
Eco Bookkeeping & Business Solutions is registered with the TPB as a BAS agent to:
- Prepare and Lodge you BAS,
- Prepare and Lodge your IAS,
- Lodge variations BAS & IAS done previously,
- Work out or advise about liabilities, obligations or entitlements of our clients under a BAS provision,
- Represent our clients in their dealings with the Commissioner of Taxation in relation to a BAS provision.
Rather than just prepare your monthly or quarterly Business Activity Statement and send the information to your Accountant to lodge for you, we can or lodge these on your behalf to ensure you stay up to date and have no surprises with the ATO.
We can provide services for other compliance reporting activities dealing with:
- Taxable Payments Annual Report (TPAR) for any contractors,
- Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT),
- Wine Tax,
- Fuel Tax,
- Luxury Car Tax,
- Pay as You Go (PAYG).
Payroll (STP) and Superannuation Management
We will manage your payroll function including:
- Single Touch Payroll (STP) set up and maintenance,
- Establishing and maintaining employees in your MYOB or Xero Payroll,
- Processing of weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll,
- Email of payslips,
- PAYG Instalments,
- All aspects of the Superannuation Guarantee Contribution (SGC) reporting and Lodgement relating to the payroll,
- Salary Sacrifice Superannuation,
- Reprtable Employer Superannuation contributions,
- Guidance on Awards,
- Lodge Tax File Declarations,
- Prepare and lodge Annual Payment Summaries
Receipt & Invoice Management
As part of our bookkeeping offering, we use secure automated receipt and invoice payable/bills systems which saves a significant amount of time and paperwork. The more you use it, the more time and money you save.
We can set this up for you including:
- Smart Phone Apps so receipts and invoices can be handled on the move,
- Email capabilty for bills to be automatically forwarded to your accounting software,
- Contact your suppliers to arrange for invoices to be sent direct to your software.
Accounts Receivable & Payable
We can manage your accounts receivable and payable, including:
- Entering your Sales Invoices,
- Issuing your Sales Invoices and Statements
- Entering Quotes and Purchase Orders
- Entering Purchase Invoices
- Scheduling Payments and Payment of Bills
- Reconciliation of Supplier Statements
We will provide you with reports that you require, as often as you need, to see exactly where you are.
These include but are not limited to:
- Profit and Loss – Overall,
- Profit and Loss by Job,
- Comparative Profit & Loss,
- Balance Sheet,
- Aged Debtors and Creditors,
- Cashflow forecasts – We can work with you to develop cash flow forecasts so you can set meaningful objectives for your business and show your Accountant and Bank where you are going and how you are going to get there.
- Payroll Reports to suit your needs.
As a valued member of your team, your accountant normally gets a great deal of satisfaction in being able to help you manage your tax strategies and achieve your financial goals.
We understand how important it is for your accountant to get all the right information at the right time so they can work to help you achieve your goals and not spend time just catching up and explaining to the ATO why your final accounts are late.
From the beginning of any new bookkeeping relationship, if you introduce us to your accountant, we can ensure we are working on the same page to ensure they get what they need to help you.
Business Set Up
Setting up a new business can be difficult and confusing. Deciding on what structure you need, setting up ABN’s, Business Names, website names, bookkeeping systems, bank accounts, among other things can be time consuming and not work out how you want. Once you have determined the best business structure with your tax advisor, we can help streamline setting it up.
We can help you with:
- Australian Business Number (ABN) application,
- Business Name registration,
- Website Domain names ,
- GST registration,
- PAYG Registration,
- Fuel Tax Credit registration,
- Payroll Tax registration,
- Superannuation registration,
- Accounting software acquistion and set up,
- Invoice & Receipt Management acquisition and set up.
Review, Catch Up & Repair
If you are using XERO or MYOB and need some help tidying it up or getting back on track, we can help.
Software set up or migration
Are you are starting a new business or wanting to set up a new Xero or MYOB system? We can help to get you started on the right track. If you are using another system and switching to MYOB or Xero, we can migrate your existing data for you and ensure you are set up to get it right from the start.
Training for MYOB & XERO
If you are using XERO or MYOB already and need training to do it better, we can help.
Loan application packages
Looking for a loan for your business?
We will prepare a comprehensive loan application to present to your bank or financier. We know what they will need to get you a quick answer with no going back and forth.
Eco Bookkeeping is not a brokerage but we will work with you to give your preferred banker or lender what they will need.